You don’t have to be a golfer to be a part of the 2023 HFQF Golf Tournament at Texas Star Golf Course in Euless, Texas. We need a number of volunteers to run a smooth tournament. Registration opens at 7:30 am, so we need all volunteers at Texas Star Golf Course by no later than 7:15 am. Here is a list of positions where your help is welcomed:
- Volunteer Coordinator – will oversee all volunteers and ensures all assignments are covered (1)
- Parking Lot Greeters – meet golfers in golf cart, offer ride to registration table (3)
- General Greeters/Information Helpers – walk around the registration area and ride cart along course (1)
- Registration Table Workers – check in golfers, accept money, close up registration (4)
- Sell Mulligans and Raffle Tickets and Closest to the Pin Tickets – sell tickets for these three opportunities (3)
- Putt Goody Bags in carts -Place Goody Bags in carts designated for the tournament golfers before 9:00 am start
- Photographers -capture the day from registration, to play on the course, to the prizes after the luncheon (2)
- Monitor Hole In One Prize Hole (4) – must have two witnesses at this hole at all times during play; can switch off times at the hole (4-6)
We’ve billed this event as an opportunity to reconnect with your teammates and enjoy the fellowship that comes from sharing good times and funny stories. Your time as a volunteer makes a difference in the quality of the event, and that helps make the golf tournament an event players will want to play in year in and year out.
Please consider spending the last Monday in August in the metroplex visiting good friends and helping the Foundation continue to support the Flying Queens basketball program.
Marriott Courtyard Dallas/Arlington/Entertainment District
1500 Nolan Ryan Expressway Arlington, TX 76011
Book your group rate online – Flying Queens Foundation
Dates available to book – Sunday August 27 – Monday, August 28.
(Special Group Rate) $145 Standard King Room and $155 Standard Double Room
LAST DAY TO BOOK IS MONDAY JULY 31 by 5:00 pm
(Last year we had people trying to get rooms after that date, and it was a problem. )