Who we are
The Hutcherson Flying Queens Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to supporting the Wayland Baptist Flying Queens basketball program, preserving the Flying Queens legacy, and securing future financial support for the Flying Queens program and its legacy.
We understand the importance of respecting one’s personal information. Below are specifics about how we collect and use the information you share with the Foundation.
Our website address is: https://www.flyingqueensfoundation.com.
Information We Collect
- First Name, Last Name
- Maiden name (if relevant)
- Address, City, State, Zip Code
- Telephone Number (landline and/or mobile numbers)
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information (for donations and membership dues)
- Comments and Questions submitted through our Contact Us form
How We Use Information
- To share information about the Hutcherson Flying Queens Foundation, Inc. with Foundation members, interested individuals, museum partners, and others
- To respond to individuals who send a comment or ask a question through our Contact Us form or through other contact addresses listed on the website.
- To collect user information useful for monitoring and improving how users interact with the website and social media
- To collect user sign-up information for volunteer committees that are vital in addressing the Foundation’s mission and vision
- To facilite financial support for the Foundation and its mission through its donation form and membership form
- Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for the Services.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We share your name and email address, collected through our Get Updates form, with our email marketing service, Constant Contact.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.